Setting up KB colors can be confusing because the x10 II has different shades for some colors. Pink has three shades. Whoever designed the x10 II, must have really liked pink.
This is the default color setting of the KB x10 II:
1.RED → 2.BLUE → 3.WHITE → 4.ORANGE → 5.GREEN → 6.PURPLE → 7.PINK → 8.YELLOW → 9.LIGHT GREEN → 10.LIGHT BLUE → 11.LIGHT PINK → 12.VIOLET → 13.LIME→ 14.TURQUOISE → 15.HOT PINK
Meanwhile this the default color setting for the Aqours 1st Live Kingblade:
Chika/Anchan – Mikan Orange (Orange)
Riko/Rikyako – Sakura Pink (Light Pink)
Kanan/Suwawa – Emerald Green (Light Green)
Dia/Arisha – Red
You/Shuukashu – Light Blue
Yohane/Aikyan – White
Hanamaru/King – Yellow
Mari/Ainya – Violet
Ruby/Furirin – Pink
With the default KB colors in mind , follow these instructions:
HOW TO SET COLORS
1. With the penlight off hold down the B button until red turns on.
2. Pressing the A button will change the colors. When you’ve changed to the color you want, press the B button and it’ll be set in the memory. Also, if there is a specific order you want the colors to be in, be sure to select them accordingly. (There is a max memory of 30)
3. After you’ve chosen the colors you want saved in the memory, hold down B button until it turns off.
Turn it on normally and it should only cycle through the colors you saved.
HOW TO RESET
1. With the penlight off, hold down the B button for 5 seconds. Red should turn on.
2. Hold A button down until the penlight turns off. It should reset the colors and color order to default.
Also don’t forget to set the color for Mirai Ticket:
Mirai Ticket – Blue
There you have it. Setting your KB however is not mandatory, but it greatly helps you to cycle through the colors faster.
I hope you find this guide useful.
UPDATE: Suwawa’s color is Light Green and not Green. Sorry for the misinformation.
In case you’re interested in reading the History of Lightsticks in concerts, you can follow this link.